Monday, November 7, 2011

Day one, outfit one

So following from my last post, I have decided to post a photo of my outfit each day for at least a week so that we can all track my progress. Also, it will keep me accountable so I keep making more of an effort with what I wear to work.

I thought I would start off the week with something simple - dark grey suit with some gothic-ish jewellery.



My verdict? Meh. The suit is actually not as cute as it was in my head. Maybe they would work better as separates? I do like the jewellery though and it definitely adds an edge.

Also I love my shoes - they are cute, platform Pedro Garcia heels and they are super-comfy even though they are pretty damn high.

So overall it is an improvement but not great. Maybe a 6 out of 10.

Hmm - must try harder tomorrow.

No comments: